EDUCATION WITH KAILEY THOMPSON PHOTOGRAPHY
Have you ever wanted to sit down with another photographer and talk about your business goals? Well, I am so excited to share that I am now offering mentoring sessions for photographers. My hope is to help you avoid some of the missteps I've made in the past six years of running this business. I want to help you achieve your photography business goals and share some of what I've learned along the way. Each session is one hour and is tailored to the recipient, but some possible topics we can cover are:
- Branding your business
- Finding great light
- Developing your photography style
- Defining your ideal client
- Crafting the client experience
- Posing clients
- Lightroom editing
- Portfolio review
- Setting goals
- Shooting in both film & digital
- Any other photography- or business-related topic
Will you join me?
WHAT TO EXPECT
- When you book your mentoring session, I will send you a brief questionnaire to fill out to give me a better idea of who you are and what your photography business goals are.
- Each session is guided by where you are currently and what you want to work on, but most sessions center around branding, client experience, creative vision, marketing, workflow, and hands-on shooting. You'll leave with actionable steps to grow your business.
Questions? Contact me here or email me directly at email@example.com
FOUR WAYS TO LEARN